You are invited and encouraged to sign up for prayer times for the Michigan Pilgrimage Weekends and for the other communities you will find listed on the prayerbanner.org site.
Is this your first visit to prayerbanner.org? If so welcome….
We have designed the site to be easy and quick to use each time you visit. There are just a few simple steps to establish an account with prayerbanner.org. Thereafter you will be able to simply LogIn with your username and password and reserve prayer times. The program will complete your information.
How do I sign up to establish an account with prayerbanner.org?
- Click the Sign Up button at the top to begin setting up your account.
- Complete the form – including phone number, if you do not wish to give out your phone number 123-456-7890 will do the job.
- All boxes must be filled in to go to the next step.
- Be sure you typed your email address in correctly.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the address you provided.
- You must respond to this email to complete the setup of your account.
If you do not get the verification email from the site administrator, please check your spam folder as many times, the messages wind up there. ***(see below to troubleshoot)
Once I have established an account: How do I reserve a particular time slot?
- Visit prayerbanner.org and go to Login found at the top of screen.
- Enter your email and password and it will open a list of all the available weekends.
- Click on the name of the weekend that you want to sign up for. It is the typically underlined blue text .
- On that page you'll see all of the time slots and the names of people who have already signed up for various times.
- To the right of each available slot, you'll see the word Reserve. Click on the reserve button to sign up for that time.
- Click on the confirmation button when it pops up. You are now signed up for that slot.
I can't remember my password. Can you reset it?
- Click Here link next to Forgot Password on the Log In page.
- That will take you to a page where you can enter your email address.
- Click the Reset Password button and the system will send you an email with a link in it that you will need to click on.
- When you click on the link, you'll be taken back to a webpage where you can enter a new password and then enter it again to confirm that you entered it correctly.
How can I stop the emails from going into the spam folder?
***The message isn't in my spam folder. What do I do?